Everybody ain't always happy


As of late, I've come to realize that everybody ain't happy for you to be happy. It's funny, because happiness should bring happiness, but people start in on their own lack of happiness and things get ugly...

I am happy and am in love. Haters are real. Jealousy is real. Envy is real. Why me? I don't have all there is to have in the world that money can buy and I'm not exactly where I want to be in life, so what's the big deal? I am happy for you, for all that you have done, will do, and are doing. You've made gains in your personal and spiritual life it seems, but there is something, some thing that is keeping you from living in your happiness. I remember a sermon stating that in order to have happiness things have to happen in your life. Things have happened in my life, both good and bad, but I choose to relish the good.

How do we get back to love?

I have grown. I've grown up. I am grown. I am no longer the girl looking for love. I lost sight of it, and finally realized that I had had it all the time. I saved room for love and happiness. There's room for all: if you rolling with Christ, and riding with me, cool. If not, fall back. I don't want the drama. I don't need the mess. I have my own, and just in case inquiring minds want to know, we are just fine. We do what we want. I do what I please. I hate it for you if you think differently.

Why must they try to tear down my house when they know it's made from love...


I would like to close with this:

"Here come bad news talking this and that, yeah,
Well, give me all you got, and don’t hold back, yeah,
Well, I should probably warn you I’ll be just fine, yeah,
No offense to you, don’t waste your time"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Runaway Love

New Year. New You? Same Resolutions...

Things Fall Apart: Dreams