YOU TALK TOO MUCH

As of late, I have been surrounded and drowned in a sea of endless talking. I have never been so talkative...at least I don't think. Just think: all you hear is talking from the same 2-3 people for four (4) straight, and it's really about nothing. They talk-talk-talk-talk to no end, and just will not STOP!

How can any one person talk for so long, without pause?

I literally left with a headache. I was completely aggravated, disgusted, and annoyed. (Are all those the same thing? Oh well, it doesn't matter.) If I could have, I would have said, "S.T.F.U." - as nasty as possible. I would have said it to the point that it hurt.

Mean? No. Cynical? Maybe.

I just don't like all that talking. What is there to talk about - in school? It's ridiculous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Runaway Love

Things Fall Apart: Dreams

Play your cards right